Sunday, December 5, 2010

One Wedding & Two Baptisms

Dennis and Lindsey, the couple that I have mentioned a few times here before, got married AND baptized today!! It was so great seeing a couple following the Lord in these ways. It was an all around great day in the Lord's house and look forward to many more like this!

                                         Kali and I made the cake :o)


Mr and Mrs B, their baby Caroline, and Chris

After the cake and punch we went to an Inn where we used their pool to do the baptizing.....it was nice and warm which is so much better than having to use the river.....*teeth chattering*


Its so exciting to see two people following the Lord in TWO areas of there lives in the same day! Praise the Lord! We are all looking forward to how God is going to work in their lives in the coming days.....

4 comments:

  1. That's very exciting! The cake looks great! Do you think that you and Kali will be able to come down for me & Chris' graduation from Bible Institute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Carolyn Yeah, we will be able to. They are having on a Sunday evening so we can all come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good. I wasn't sure only because of the way your services run how that would work out for your family. Pastor had asked me what I wanted a couple months ago and I said that a Sunday evening would be fine. I just didn't know what the date would be until last night. 2011 is gonna be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not believe you two MADE that cake! You girls are very talented. It's a blessing to see a couple get baptized together.

    ReplyDelete