Thursday, December 16, 2010

Struggles....

This week has been a hard week at work. Not because of difficult customer's, but there are some things going on with the company that is affecting our store. Thus, causing difficult and frustrating situations in the workplace. Not really with MY co-workers but just frustration with the higher up authorities and the fact that we have no bearing in decisions that are being made, about us! Needless to say, Sarah and I have shed a few frustrating tears this week. Which brings me to the Bible Study tonight......

My dad gave the Bible Study on the Israelites and how they kept complaining when they were being led through the desert. They would complain about not having food and water, even though right under there noses God was doing AMAZING miracles that they didn't care to take real notice of. It made me think of how God will lead us into a desert, but why would He lead us all this way then just let us die?! God leads us into different directions in our lives and its for a reason. Why would He lead us in that direction and say "Ok, well I'm going to take off, hope it works out for ya!" Nope, God is going to be there to help and strengthen when the road gets tough because that is what He wants for us. Just like He promised to care for the Israelites in the desert, He will care for us in our deserts too......

Well, I am off to go finish a Christmas present for my Aunt. Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Bible study. God often reminds me of his mercy. He takes care of his children!

    ReplyDelete