Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.....


This is our Christmas Tree this year, I like to call it our "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree", but a much larger version. Its large but very sparse in the branches, which is fine, just not what I'm used to having! It looks very "Christmas-y" and fills up the room quite nicely.

When we were decorating the tree tonight I figured out something. "I" get the ornament, find a place on the tree, and stick it there. DONE. "Kali" gets the ornament, looks at the tree for a little bit, finds a spot, makes sure that within 10 ft of that spot doesn't have any ornament even silmilar to the one she is putting on, THEN if its safe....puts it on the tree. hehe I was teasing her about that! I'm not saying that its a bad thing, its good because she helps all the ornaments be all spread out and makes it look nice. I have to say.....its fun to tease your siblings :o)

3 comments:

  1. I gravitate towards Kali's method. My Dad does too. I joke that he's the tree Christmas Tree Nazi since he's got the eye for decorating it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about your tree when I saw it though too. I'm sure it's great, but yeah an supersized twig is what it looks like in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, don't be jealous of my decorating skillz!

    ReplyDelete