Friday, August 27, 2010

House Pictures....Finally!

So many people have been asking to see some house pictures, and I am finally making the time to share some of the pics! Bear with me, its a little bit of a picture OvErLoAd.....hopefully I don't lose you too soon into the post. If you don't really care though, feel free to just skip this post!

                                                             Entry Way

My room


Living Room

 (We got new furniture at a great price as a big set, Praise the Lord!)

 (We have a beautiful view out of those windows, but the sun didn't want to work with me that day!)

Dining Room (on the other side of the living room's fireplace)

I bet you can probably guess what this is :o)

Doors in the Dining Room leading to the deck







Our bathroom, two sinks for Kali and I! Perfect!

Door leading to the Laundry Room (there is something about this door that I love)

BIG Laundry Room

Other side of Laundry Room

Dad's Office (like the deer heads?!?!)

A little piece of me in his office ;o)

Main Guest Bedroom

Family Room

Family Room's Wood Stove

Guest Bathroom (We are wanting to redo this bathroom, what you don't see is the green toilet, matching the sink!)

What we like to call, The Retro Room....this is WITHOUT the zebra carpet...hehe

What will eventually be the Exercise Room

Front Yard




Well I hope you all enjoyed getting a "tour" of our house, sorry no pics of my parents or Kali's room...but I have SO many pictures I'm sure you can survive without a few more! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. seeing as I've already had a tour via video it feels like deja vu;) LOL I can't wait to see ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pad...did you choose the colors or were the walls already painted? Very warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The upstairs (including the kitchen, double sink bathroom, living room, dining room)we pretty much kept all the colors, except Kali and I painted our rooms, then downstairs all the colors on the wall we painted. Lots of work was done in the first month or so of owning this house!

    ReplyDelete