Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So long August.....Hello September!

On Monday, we went out to a lake and had some fun with the Majors girls! Since Kali already posted about the trip here, (ah, the joys of having someone in your family with a blog also) I won't go too much into it. We had lots of fun and it was really nice to get out of the house and enjoy the outdoors!





Squeezing together!





It was pretty cold and even started to thunder a little, but we were not going to let that dampen our spirits! We went out in the canoe and we were enjoying floating (and trying to steer ourselves) then it started raining! haha Oh well, it was fun and I'm glad we were able to get out and have some fun!

Tonight I made some soup and french bread for dinner. The bread was so good! It was crunchy and golden on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside....mmmmm good!

The weather today has been pretty dreary and cold. The sky was clouded over and staying pretty chilly, so I guess fall is coming! Ahh.....fall makes me thinking of all the beautifully orange colored trees, pumpkin flavored things, and starting to break out those scarfs and sweaters! I'm ready to move onto the next season! 

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Those are some of my favorite things about fall. I was putting fall things out in the shop today and I just smiled the whole time! :-)

    ReplyDelete