Sunday, January 9, 2011

I did it!!

I've been talking about possibly doing it, but today I actually "did it." I bought the iPhone. Hurray! This thing is so sweeeet! Its really cool and I'm excited to play with it more! P.S. I already have this cool cover for it all picked out that I need to order :o)

One more thing...I've been wanting to get for the longest time is a ruffle pie plate. "Raise your hand if youv'e heard me talking about it...." Wow...that many huh?! hehe Anyways, I got one by Paula Dean this week! Its super cute and really nice. Plus, its red!!! Double Sweet! I made a apple pie last night and it turned out delicious! (Thanks Alyssa for the Taste of Home cookbook!!) Just for fun, here it is....

5 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me??? You got an iPHONE???? No way!!!! I have been wanting one of those so bad. They are the neatest things. So happy for you. Sorry, the pie plate kinda pales in comparison to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the club! Andy and I have had them for over a year and we LOVE them!!! Be careful though...They are addicting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Amy. Besides $$$ the only reason I don't have one is because if I did have one I would be on it all the time. I guess the day may come when I might get one, but that's no day in my near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Im already really enjoying it!! @carolyn- that was my reason too for a while that and of course the $. Ive come to realize though that just like many things in life you have to be careful and watch ur time with it b/c it can easily become a god. Even though i have one now i dont want to become addicted to it, i guess that just like the internet where i need to make sure im not letting it waste my time.....

    ReplyDelete