Saturday, January 22, 2011

~Saturday~

This morning started out right with the beautiful sun shining in our windows. I made breakfast (more like brunch by the time we had it!) for my family. While I was looking through this taste of home breakfast magazine the other day, I saw some really good looking things in there! On the menu was Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes, the pancakes had graham cracker crumbs with blueberries. Then you put this filling made out of cream cheese and cool whip in between two pancakes...can you say delicious?! I made everyone start out with two pancakes, so they could get the full experience of putting the filling in the middle :o) Although, I have to admit that Dad was the only one able to finish it all, I made them pretty big!


I also made some sausage patties, pork sausage with some spices added to it. Those were so delicious! After having homemade sausage patties, I never want to eat those pre-made ones again!

Later this afternoon we went to my dad's co-worker's house for his girlfriend's babyshower. (Say that five times fast!) They have several horses and he even got a couple of them all ready for us to ride! We took turns on one horse while he was right there riding his horse. It was really fun and he is already saying to come back anytime! They are such a sweet couple! The party ended very eventful with a guy falling off the horse and needing to go to the ER for stiches! Yikes!!


We drove back home (Jonathan lives 45 min. away) and I went baking away again. I made some Lemon Crumb Muffins for tomorrow, as a in-between church services snack. We are all lemon fans over here so they have definitely passed the taste tests :o)


Hope you all had a wonderful day as well! Looking forward to the day in the Lord's House tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. The only thing wrong with the photo is that it is a little dark, other than that you look great! Very country, very cute and very cowgirl. Now for that cowboy;)! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHew! you were on a baking roll!! It all looks delicious and now I am hungry. LOL

    ReplyDelete