Monday, October 11, 2010

Do I see smoke?!

Sunday evening my dad decided to get a fire going upstairs, first time in the upstairs fireplace! He got it going and we noticed that all the smoke seemed to be spilling out and going into the house. (I guess the damper wasn't open all the way.) So, since the fire was going already we just had to wait it out and see what we (or should I say, my dad) could do later. Needless to say, the upstairs smelt horribly of smoke all night (even with the windows and doors open for a little while). So, we all ventured downstairs to do our Spanish lesson and the dogs were down here to. (The Majors brought their dog Luke.) Anyways, we really couldn't win because Luke was (hmm....) expelling?! (hehe) and it was AWFUL! We were constantly plugging our nose or covering it with something. Sooo, smoke smell upstairs or stinky stinch downstairs...hmm...tough choice!

You can kinda see the smoke, but believe me, it looked much worse in person....
 
                                                            The Culprit
 
I guess 'Livia didn't like the sound of the fire alarm going off! Lol Her face is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment