Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

  • My dad
  • I have another interview tomorrow! I'm going to be a pro at these interviews by the time I finally get a job! lol
  • My mom teaching us kids the importance of keeping a house clean :o) (We watched hoarders last night, OH.MY.GOODNESS!! WOW! Thats really all I can say, that and GROSS!!!)
  • An unexpected person showing up at our doorstep asking when church was, (we havn't heard from this lady in quite a while), she and her girls came to church Sunday!
  • Dad getting the weightlifting machine up in the excerise room, with a tv to do videos and the machine, its ready to go! I've already been exercising in it this week....its so nice to have an extra room set apart for working out....
  • Playing games with the family
  • Answered prayer
  • Text from a previous co-worker/church member with a picture of one of the kids from my last job. I guess he kept saying my name over and over :o) He is two years old and so cute! He is the one that I talked about in this post towards the end of it. I didn't realize HOW MUCH I miss all those kids until I saw that picture.....
  • Exchanging emails with a friend that I havn't talked to in a couple years....fun times catching up!

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for your interview and, yes, hoarders provides motivation for all of us normally clean people to go and "deep clean" the house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ok i was scrolling down, and I hadn't read this post yet, and I saw the words "he" and "so cute!" and the first thing to mind was something completely different than a 2 year old. hahaha lol oooooppppsss....

    ReplyDelete