Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

  • I passed my test today to be able to work with customers!
  • Some much needed (and really enjoyable) practice on the piano last night :o)
  • Sunrises (this week I have been getting up pretty early...they are beautiful!)
  • A working car (Monday, on my first day of work, I went out to start my car and it WOULDN'T START!!! OH NO!!! Thankfully I was able to take the suburban, my dad checked it later and it was out of gas...hehe....I'm just thankful it wasn't anything big!!)
  • Good books
  • The warmth of the fire, oh, and the great crackling sound
  • God strengthening me when things get hard....
  • Fun times with the Majors
  • My mom <3, what a blessing she is to me......such a great example.....
  • So many resources we have to know more in-depth and detailed about the doctrines and teachings of the Word of God!
  • A fun "virtual trip" to see a good friend ;o)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie!

    Thanks for your recent comment. Love your blog! It's always great to find blog friends who are KJV IFB!! :)

    Have a great night!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW IT!! I knew you were the blog stalker. haha!!! I kept seeing Washington State in my Google Analytics and I'm like - who is that? THEN, when you left that comment I was so HAPPY to finally meet you!! So thanks for leaving the comment.

    Okay...so about the whole blog stalking thing. That is totally how I have made a few new friends. I came across a blog of a girl my age several years ago. Turns out, her brother & sister-in-law & family had just moved to our church. Well, she mentioned on her blog that she was coming to visit them in Indiana. So when she showed up in church, I was like...Hi, you don't know me but I read your blog. Hilarious! We hit it right off. And at the time, I didn't have a blog. Then, this September - which I know that you know this - I met 2 other blog friends. It's so awesome ESPECIALLY if they have the same standards/convictions. :)

    I see that you have Jackie Gable's blog on your sidebar. I did not meet her in September and I don't regularly read her blog but she goes to the same church. So do you know Anne, Abbi, and Rachel? I have linked them several times the past few weeks.

    So this totally made my night!! It's good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no...I had not seen your blog until last night when you left a comment on mine. I just knew through my Google Analytics that *someone* from Washington State read my blog. I just didn't know who it was! Turns out, there are several someone's. Nice to meet ya'll!! :)

    ReplyDelete