Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today, October 6th (hey, I havn't gone to bed yet so its still the 6th for me) is my dad's birthday! One more year to enjoy being in the fourties....then the teasing begins :o) What can a daughter say about her dad?! Here are just a few of the things my dad is: he is fun to play around with and giggle together about silly things, he is there to hug me when I'm having a hard time and lets me know he is always there to talk to, he is a great example of how a Godly leader of the home should be, he is grrreat at fixing things :o), he is such a great source of encouragement when I need it the most, he so graciously accepts the many food offerings I have given him over the years (whether it turned out good OR bad, even with the food that didn't turn out so great he is so sweet about it)! God really knew exactly who I needed as a father! I love you so much dad!

  I made one of his favorites, pineapple upside down cake! Mmmm


Dad and his girls :o)

2 comments:

  1. that's such a cute picture of you two with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He also kisses your boo boo's when you hit your head on the refridgerator...LOL:)

    ReplyDelete