Friday, October 1, 2010

Can it be.....

....that its October already?!?!?! Wow, time really does fly these days! Today, being the first day of October, this is how my day panned out.....
  • This morning I took a jog around the neighbourhood and it was beautiful! The sun was out and with an iPod in my pocket I was really able to enjoy the run.....gotta love these things....

  • Went over to Selena's to help her paint Chris' office as a surprise to him while he was gone today. The color was bonnet blue...lol...we have to tease him about that!

  • Finished Jane Eyre, I had never read it before and when Alyssa gave it to me for a birthday present this year, obviously I wanted to give it a shot! After quite a while without reading it, yesterday and today especially, I tackled it and really got interested in it! Its really good and I loved the ending, a good book HAS to have a great ending!

  • Finished out the night with a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard, oh yeah, there baaaaack!!! Love those things.....fall is here people!!!
                               

4 comments:

  1. I love those things!!!! Pumpkin Pie Blizzards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can get them to make that for me without the pie crust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey didn't know you had an iPod!! What kind of music do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its actually moms that Aunt Erma got her :o) Well, I like Classical, Victorious Valley Girls, Abigial Miller, Kevin Inafuku, Steve Petit Evangelistic Team....its all pretty conservative.

    ReplyDelete