Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

I'm starting something different, hopefully, every Thursday I will post a list of things I am thankful for that week. Mainly to keep me looking on the positive side of things no matter what!! So here goes!

  • Kali helping me change the font of the title of my blog (also the font of some other things, check it out!!) Sweet!
  • Playing with Olivia tonight and laughing together
  • A great Bible Study in Colossians my Dad gave tonight
  • Playing with a Application on my Mom's iPod, cracking up with Kali about it, trying to win! Its testing your ability to act quickly....
  • Friends able to come over and spend a couple days with us (see previous post)
  • The power of prayer
  • God revealing His will, even if the outcome wasn't what I was hoping it to be
  • Sweet time of fellowship on Sunday
  • Ability to enjoy the last days of sunshine this year
  • My brother (miss him lots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment