Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Interview!

I applied for a part-time teller at Wells Fargo a couple weeks ago. Since I didn't hear anything from them since then I just figured they hired someone else. Well, yesterday in the late afternoon I get a phone call from Wells Fargo asking for an interview for this morning! Of course I was able to do it and went this morning. The interview went really well!! I know many people were praying and I SOO appreciate those who were! The Power of Prayer! I am happy with my answers and they were very pleased to hear that I was learning Spanish, considering there is a high population of Hispanics here. They have 3 more people to interview and are making a decision tomorrow!! So now is just the waiting game...the HARDEST part!! I know whatever happens will be the Lord's will, so I will just see how God works things out, with this job or not! I will let you all know what happens and what the outcome is tomorrow!! Thanks for the prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Maggie! Thanks so much for your encouraging comment on my blog. Our church has been keeping up with the Hwy 20 project, so I was excited to learn that you and your sister each have blogs...now I'll have to follow you and keep up with what is going on!

    :)

    ReplyDelete