Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome Fall!

Today I decided to celebrate the season we are now in, FALL!! I love fall, something about the warm colors and bringing out those cozy sweaters. Plus all the delicious flavors of fall!! Mmmm We decorated the house today for fall, you forget about all the cute decorations until you pull them out again! Walmart is great on filling in some gaps here and there too! Here are some of my favorites....






 Today I was able to wear a sweater AND my boots due to the overcast day....sweet!!!


For dinner I made Cheesy Enchilada Chicken Soup, also fitting for fall :o) Which was delicious by the way and super simple!


Then for dessert I made carmel apples....mmmmm!


All in all, it was a great fall(ish) sort of day! What are some of your favorite things about fall?!

2 comments:

  1. Yummers! All looks very festive and isn't it just right, that candy corn should be eaten in the fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squash and the changing leaves. To celebrate fall I bought some spaghetti squash, acorn squash and some sweet potatoes. Yummm, I love fall.

    ReplyDelete