Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Things

Kali has been doing some crocheting recently and she wanted to teach me how to do it. I've never really been one to take to crocheting, but I decided to let her teach me. Hey, I could find out that I enjoy it! She taught me the basic chain and I went cRaZy! I have done so much of that chain that I didn't really want to learn anything else, it was easy and almost therapeutic. She did teach me how to go off of the chain and build on it, which I tried. I ended up taking out the work on that and continuing with my chain. :o) lol So, since the chain has gotten really long, I decided to do something fun with it......


I spelled this with my chain....cool huh?! (or not, maybe just weird....) Yup, VERY LONG! haha

Kali and I were talking while I was working on it the first day and we had an idea. A chain crochet business that I could start! They could be used as decorations hanging from the ceiling and even those chains that go on Christmas trees!! LOL We were in a state of just plain craziness, we were cracking up just at the thought of that! My chain and I.....

1 comment:

  1. After creating a chain that long, your stitches should have become consistent. You are funny Mags!

    ReplyDelete