Friday, September 17, 2010

Sickness.....

The past couple days I've been suffering from a head cold.....which gives you time to really consider your sickness......here are some things I found to be funny about colds.....

  • Its important to get the "cute" box of tissues.....
  • Ricola cough drops are your candy.....
  • You take your "cute" tissues with you everywhere you go because they feel like butter to your tender nose....
  • Sometimes you just want to "pop" your head off because of all the pressure.....
  • No make-up/crazy hair......(need I say more?!)
  • Your excited to try the new cough drops you just got....
  • NyQuil is your most loyal sleeping companion....
  • You are perfectly contented to lounge around for hours on end.....
  • Your family will be able to find you wherever you are in the house, just follow the coughing.....

4 comments:

  1. Must be going around! I just finished with a really bad one that lasted a week. Unfortunately I didn't get the cute box of tissues. I think it would have made the week a lot more pleasant though(for my nose that is:). I can't use nyquil because I'm nursing and I've never used it, so not sure where I was going with that comment:) The cough lingers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I feel like I'm coming down with something. Guess this means I can blame you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sense of humor Maggie! By the way, is this the same stuff your family had?

    Hope you'll get to feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri:
    No, its not the same stuff, different thankfully! The stuff my family had was a fever for almost a week! I'm very glad I wasn't that bad! I had a low grade fever for a little bit one day but thats as bad as it got.

    ReplyDelete