Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wells Fargo

I just got a call from Wells Fargo and they said that they hired someone else for the job. She said it was really close but the other person had experience, where I don't. So, its back to the drawing board for me! Even though it didn't work out, I can praise God because #1 This obviously wasn't the one for me, #2 More interview experience, #3 Its an answer to prayer, and #4 I can be fully able to spend time with Alyssa when she comes next week! Even in hard times we can think of things to praise God for!

~"Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things." Psalm 72:18~

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're gonna get to enjoy Alyssa's visit. It is great to know we serve a God who guides us every step of the way and if something doesn't work out we know it's according to God's will and he has something better. Still praying for you.

    <3 Janell

    ReplyDelete