Monday, September 20, 2010

Super Sunday :o)

Today was a great day in the Lord's House! It was great to see everyone again after being gone last Sunday, you don't realize how much you care for people until you don't see them. It was a great time of preaching and fellowship, along with a great lunch! We went home and I took a nap....ahhh....I am not a nap taking kind of person normally, but today it was great! Added with the gloomy weather and my being sick, all I wanted to do was cuddle up in my warm bed.....

This evening my family along with the Majors started Spanish lessons! Yippee! It went really well and I'm sure it would have been really funny for a bystander to be watching us all sounding out the Spanish alphabet! Our homework/goal for next week is to be able to say the Spanish alphabet and recite from 1 to 30! Pray for us! We are trying to set goals after we do lessons so its not just a Sunday thing, more of an all day every day thing. Thats how it sticks for good! Soon I will be writing my blog posts in Spanish, ok, that will be a very long ways off!! Lord willing I get that good at it! After Spanish lessons we watched lilly and olivia do silly things like exercises and chasing each other...they are SO funny to watch! I wish I had done a video or something, it was so funny! All of us were just cracking up, those girls are so silly!

After that we went down to the Majors house for a game of Phase 10 that we challenged them to. After 2 1/2 hours...yes....we are all pretty competitive! lol I was on the last Phase and no one else was so they were all ganging up on me and skipping my turn!! grr! In the end, I didn't even win, (after being stuck on the last Phase FOREVER!!) my dad won! Without going into too many details, many of us came out of there with sore arms from being playfully punched! I guess Chris needs to preach a message on anger management next Sunday! :o)

So all in all it was a fun and exciting day! Thanks for lettiin' me share it with you! (Like you had a choice....buhahahahaha!)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA your dad won again! Great!!!

    Actually learning the numbers is pretty easy. Once you get to 16 you just repeat Diez (10) and the number 6. So Diez y seis is 16...Diez y siete is 17 and so on until you get to Viente (20) and then it's Viente y uno...Viente y dos...and so on. And the same goes for all the numbers Trenta, Cuarenta, Cienta, Seisenta, Setenta, Ochenta, Noventa and 100, or Ciento.

    Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Spanish blog...I'll never know what you are sharing then.

    Bro. Major's sent me an email a week or so ago in Spanish and I had to find an online translator to figure out what he said. Yikes! Who knows if I ever really got the true message.

    Wishing you the best in your endeavor to learn Spanish. :)

    ReplyDelete