Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Carolyn was able to come over for the long weekend and we all enjoyed each others company. Many laughs and stories were shared making it a memorable time! We went to Winthrop on Sunday afternoon with Selena, Mom, Kali, Carolyn and myself, we had a great time of just girls! Of course, when we came upon the hat shop we couldn't resist, we had to try some on!

 Yes, I am ready to meet the Queen of England for a tea party :o)

Mom's going on a Safari and Selena is bracing herself for the cold winter ahead!



Carolyn can't have gluten, so on Saturday I made a Flourless Chocolate Cake with a Mocha Glaze...YUM!

~Friends~

We had lots of fun and look forward to next time! Oh, Carolyn, we did a rematch of Phase 10 last night and I won! Whoop Whoop!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad y'all had a such a good time. I LOVE trying on hats. By the way, you've got good (and expensive) taste in cars. Reminds me of myself. HAHAHA!!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, well you can hold your title until I come again to take it from you ;) HAHA. I had such a great time with you all. I wish I could have stayed longer:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat pictures. They all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete